- Contact Us
- Shopping & Ordering
- Inventory Notifications
- BULQ App
- Shipping Information
- Refunds & Disputes
Contact Us Back to top
Shopping & Ordering Back to top
- Where does BULQ.com source its products?
- We partner directly with many of the top retailers and other suppliers in the United States. Our technology platform makes it easy to offer excess, open box, customer returns, and salvage inventory directly to you!
- Are prices on BULQ.com negotiable?
- Our goal is to provide competitive pricing on all available inventory. We don’t currently negotiate pricing with individual customers. However, we are confident that when you’re buying from us, you’re getting a great deal.
- Do I need to create an account on BULQ.com?
- You do not need to register to browse the site. However, in order to buy from us, you must create a BULQ account. This will also allow you to easily access past orders and pay for merchandise in the future.
- How do I create an account on BULQ.com?
- Please go to the account creation page to get started. We promise it’s a quick and easy process.
- Can I buy from BULQ.com if my business is based outside of the United States?
- Yes, any business can buy from BULQ.com as long as you ship to a US-based shipping address (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico). If you plan to export items, you are responsible for ensuring they are eligible for export and that you comply with all applicable requirements. On limited occasions, certain partners prohibit shipment of items outside the United States. In such cases we will indicate any restrictions in the listing.
- Is a resale certificate required?
- Only customers shipping to Maryland, DC, or Tennessee are required to provide a resale certificate prior to placing an order. Please email all resale certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 1 business day for us to verify your account. You will receive an email once your account has been approved.
- Do I have to pay sales tax on my purchases?
- You are responsible for any applicable sales taxes. BULQ orders shipped to Maryland, DC, or Tennessee include a sales tax. If we do not have your resale certificate on file, we will pre-authorize a hold on sales tax owed and charge the tax within 3 days after your order is placed. To ensure that you are not charged for sales tax for shipments to these jurisdictions, please email your resale certificate to email@example.com before placing your order or within 48 hours after placing it.
- What payment methods does BULQ.com accept?
- We accept major credit cards, PayPal, and PayPal Credit (formerly Bill Me Later). PayPal Credit provides you the flexibility to pay for purchases over time. To pay with PayPal Credit, select the PayPal option at checkout and choose PayPal Credit as your preferred method of payment. If you have never checked out with PayPal credit, you will have to go through a quick approval process.
- Is there a cap on how much I can purchase?
- Yes, you can spend up to $10,000 per day on BULQ.com (excluding shipping, payment processing fees, and taxes). You can purchase any number of lots as long as the lot price total is under $10,000.
- What if I want to place an order exceeding $10,000?
- The BULQ Sales Team is here to help you with larger orders. If you would like to place an order exceeding $10,000, please contact the BULQ Sales Team at 1-844-311-BULQ.
- Is your checkout secure?
- Yes, we use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to encrypt and keep your personal and financial data safe when it is transmitted during the checkout process.
Inventory Notifications Back to top
- How often is inventory listed?
- New inventory is listed daily at 11am and 2pm ET.
- How can I keep track of newly listed inventory that matches my needs?
- Simply select your product preferences on your BULQ profile page and opt in to receive inventory notifications whenever new lots arrive. Choose as many preferred conditions, categories, and lot sizes as you like. You can update your preferences and opt in or out of notifications at any time.
- How often will I be contacted if I sign up for notifications?
- When inventory that matches your preferred conditions, categories, and lot sizes is listed, you will receive up to 2 emails per day. We update our inventory daily at 11am and 2pm ET.
BULQ App Back to top
- Does BULQ have a native iOS app?
- Yes! The BULQ app is available for free download in the App Store.
- What features does the app offer?
- With the app, you can purchase wholesale lots directly from your iPhone, get real-time inventory push notifications, and personalize your experience with My Lots and Watch List.
- Is there an Android app?
- Based on demand from our customers, we released an iOS version of the app. We will continue to evaluate customer feedback to determine future offerings.
Conditions Back to top
- What product conditions does BULQ.com offer?
BULQ merchandise comes in a variety of conditions. We want our buyers to be fully informed on what they’re buying before they purchase. Please read below for full explanations of the different conditions we offer.
Brand New items have never been opened, are fully functional and retail-ready. They possess all manufacturer advertised qualities and features. These items are shipped in original retail packaging, which may show signs of wear. These products can include overstock items, excess inventory, closeout merchandise and shelf pulls.
Like New items are fully functional and retail-ready although they may show cosmetic defects. They may possess multiple price tags or stickers and have come into considerable customer contact. These items may not always come with all manuals and/or supplementary accessories or parts. Like New items may or may not ship in original retail packaging, which may show signs of wear.
These products can include overstock items, closeout merchandise, floor model items, refurbished items and customer returns. Like New items have been professionally inspected by BULQ.com trained technicians to ensure they are fully functional.
Uninspected Returns are items that were returned to a retailer by a customer for a number of reasons, from functionality impacting defects to buyer remorse. Therefore, most items are in fine working order and are retail-ready while some are not fully functional. These items may also have cosmetic issues, including dents, scratches, and signs of age. Depending on the retailer’s return policy, they may show considerable signs of use and handling. These items often do not come with all manuals and/or supplementary accessories or parts. Most Uninspected Returns ship in original retail packaging, which may show signs of wear.
Scratch & Dent items have been professionally inspected by BULQ.com technicians and found to have cosmetic issues and/or functionality defects. We cannot guarantee that these items will be fully functional. These items often do not come with manuals, batteries, chargers and/or supplementary accessories. Please refer to the condition notes on the manifest for details. Scratch & Dent items may ship in non-retail packaging.
Salvage items are non-functional and/or have substantial cosmetic defects. Generally, these items either need extensive repair or are used for parts. These items rarely come with manuals, batteries, chargers and/or supplementary accessories. Please refer to the condition notes on the manifest for details. Salvage items may ship in non-retail packaging.
Definitions Back to top
- Original Retail
- Original Retail represents the estimated listed price when the product was first released to market. Original Retail is estimated in accordance with standard industry practice. Original Retail is based on the condition of new, does not reflect offers of non-new conditions, and does not include offers with discounts, rebates, or other price adjustments. Original Retail may not necessarily represent prevailing offers in current marketplaces.
- Total Original Retail
- Total original retail represents the unit original retail value multiplied by unit quantity.
Shipping Information Back to top
- What are the dimensions of the lots?
- Pallets measure approximately 48”x40”x42”. Multi-pallet lots may also contain non-standard or oversized items. These items will be sealed and secured with shrink wrapping. Cases measure approximately 24”x20”x23”.
- How much does shipping cost?
- We charge a flat shipping fee of $200 per single pallet, $30 per case, and $150 per pallet in a multi-pallet lot. We will ship to any street or mailing address in the contiguous United States.
- How are my orders shipped?
- Pallets and multi-pallet lots are shipped via a third-party freight carrier. Pallets in multi-pallet lots are treated as a single shipment. Once your pallet or multi-pallet lot order is shipped, the shipping carrier will contact you to schedule delivery. You must respond before your order can be delivered. Cases are sent via ground shipping and may require a signature upon delivery.
- Does BULQ ship to residential addresses?
- Yes, BULQ ships to residential addresses. When you place an order, please just note whether or not your residence has a loading dock.
- Can I arrange my own shipping?
- No. We take care of all shipping arrangements, so that we can ship your order seamlessly and cost-effectively.
- When will my order ship?
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days following order confirmation and payment. Pallets and multi-pallet lots generally arrive within 4-7 business days. Cases generally arrive within 2-5 business days.
- How can I check on the status of my order?
- You can track all orders you place in My Orders, under My Account. We also include tracking links in shipping confirmation emails. Please note, it may take up to 48 hours after the order has shipped to be fully trackable.
- Where can I find my order number?
- Your order number is a 7-digit number preceded by the letters "OR". You can find your order number on the confirmation page at the end of your checkout process, in the confirmation emails you received after you made your purchase, in the order history section of your account, and on the packing slip that came with your shipment.
- What if there is an issue with my order upon delivery? Should I refuse the order?
- If there is an issue with your delivery, please contact us within 24 hours and do not refuse the order, or else refusal charges will be applied. No refunds will be issued for orders refused at delivery or for failure to schedule delivery with our third-party freight carrier. If you ordered a pallet or multi-pallet lot, please note any issues on the Bill of Lading (BOL) as well.
- What should I do if any lots I receive have been tampered with or show visible damage?
- If this happens, contact us within 24 hours. If you ordered a pallet or multi-pallet lot, please document these issues on the shipment BOL, as well.
Refunds & Disputes Back to top
- What if I have an issue with the merchandise I receive?
- We stand behind the accuracy of our manifests, both in terms of condition and composition. If there is a difference greater than 2%, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of receiving your order. We will get back to you within 1 business day with next steps. We aim to resolve all disputes efficiently and fairly.
- Can I return merchandise?
- We cannot offer any returns or exchanges. If you have any issues with your order, please do reach out to our Customer Care team.