BULQ Accuracy Guarantee and Claim Process
BULQ guarantees 98% accuracy in both quantity and condition of all lots. If your lot arrives and does not meet our manifest in terms of condition and/or quantity, email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your purchased items to file a claim. BULQ will refund the wholesale value of the disputed items as described below.
Claim Policy and Procedures
Customers filing a claim must provide three pieces of documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to qualify for a refund. All requested documents must be provided within 7 days from filing the claim. Failure to supply requested documents within this time will result in the claim expiring and the order no longer being eligible for a refund.
Required claim documents:
- Completed claim form
- Photos of all disputed units
- Revised manifest:
- Do not remove any columns from your manifest.
- Add an additional column labeled “Claim.” In this column, for all applicable units, write the reason for the claim. For instance, if you did not receive an item, write "MISSING" in the claim column. If the condition of the unit is not as described, please note what is wrong with the item.
- Provide your revised manifest as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Once BULQ has received a complete and valid claim, a member of the BULQ team will reach out with a determination within 1-3 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I have an issue with the merchandise I receive???
- We stand behind the accuracy of our manifests, both in terms of condition and composition. If there is a difference greater than 2%, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order. We will get back to you within 1 day with next steps. We aim to resolve all disputes efficiently and fairly.
- Why do I need to revise my manifest?
- BULQ wholesale lots comprise many individual items and the revised manifest allows us to properly identify each disputed unit and determine your refund. Revising your manifest as instructed is necessary for calculating your eligible refund.
- Where can I download my manifest?
- You can download your order’s manifest in your BULQ account under “My Orders.” A BULQ representative can also provide you with a copy of your manifest upon request. All BULQ manifests will download as an Excel file.
- Can I file a claim on Original Retail value?
- BULQ does not refund items based on their Original Retail value as these prices are for reference only, determined at the time an offer is posted, and are subject to change.
- How does BULQ calculate refunds?
- Refunds are calculated using BULQ’s internal wholesale value of each disputed unit. Refunds will be based on the internal wholesale value of disputed items only and do not include shipping and processing fees.