Score Deep Discounts on Liquidation Lots from Top Retailers
3X WEEKLY M·W·F | Starting 12PM ET
How it Works
Place a Bid
Place your bid through the end of the auction event.
If you win the auction, you'll be notified via email and sent a link to complete your order.
Complete Your Order
Follow the instructions in the email to complete your order within 2 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does shipping cost?
- BULQ typically charges a flat shipping fee of $200 per single pallet and $30 per single case. For multi-lots, shipping starts at $60 for a case multi-lot (three or more cases), and $399 for a pallet multi-lot (three or more pallets). We will ship to any street or mailing address in the contiguous United States.
- How do I participate in BULQ Auctions?
- Participating in BULQ Auctions is easy. Go to the BULQ Auctions page and find a lot you want to bid on. Then, follow the steps to place a bid. If you win the auction, you will be notified via email with instructions to complete your order. Your purchase must be completed within 2 business days.
- Can I place multiple bids during the auction?
- Yes, you may bid on as many lots as you'd like, and continue to re-enter your bid amount until closing. For example: You've been outbid and wish to increase your most recent bid. Note: You will be billed for the highest bid amount that you submitted on a given lot.
- What forms of payments are accepted?
- We accept all major U.S. credit cards, PayPal, and PayPal Credit. For Full Truckloads (FTL), we also accept wire payments. All FTL payments are non-refundable once BULQ reserves the inventory for sale.